Thursday, August 9, 2012

My Review of Tea Tree Water

Originally submitted at LUSH USA

Ah the wonders of tea tree – it's mostly known for its cleansing properties, but is also great for soothing troubled skin. We add a bit of juniperberry and grapefruit to the tea tree to refresh and tone your skin. It won't leave your face feeling tight and dry because we don't use any a...


Refreshing

By Jane from NY, New York on 8/9/2012

 

4out of 5

When you survey your stash, you label this product: Cult Classic

Pros: Tones, Soothes Skin, Refreshing

Best Uses: Enlarged Pores, Sensitive Skin, Reduces acne, Daily Use

Describe Yourself: Beauty Expert

Skin Type: Combination

Age: 16-24

In the summer, I like to keep a small bottle of this in the fridge. It helps reduce acne and also cools down my skin. If my skin need a bit of moisture or refreshing, I just spritz a bit on my face. The smell is not offending but I think it won't be everyone's cup of tea. The tea tree scent is a love/hate scent. This is great enough that my brother always seems to steal this from me.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment