Thursday, August 16, 2012

Sephora Beauty Insider 500 points

I finally decided to redeem my 500 point Beauty Insider gift at Sephora. Some of the past sets I have seen were not that exciting. The past one was a Sephora brand set with eye makeup and remover, a bit boring and not worth wasting points on. The set I got to grab was Caudalie's Beauty Essentials.



Pretty exciting, I have to say. This brand tends to be pricey and getting to try a couple of their products in deluxe sizes for free is awesome. Technically not free since you had to spend such and such money to get to your 500 point status. I will put up a review once I have had a chance to either use it for a while or finish it up. Stay tuned.

Please stare at these wonderful deluxe samples in the meantime.

2 comments:

  1. I am now a Sephora VIB, lol. They gave me a free bag with tons of cute samples in it! I can't believe I made it to VIB status but I'll take it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm about $48 away from being VIB. I can't wait :D

    ReplyDelete