Monday, August 6, 2012

Time to blog

Too many beauty and fashion items but no blogging as of yet. I need to motivate myself to actually write more these days. Natural skincare products are my favorite types.

The summer weather tends to wreak havoc on my skin. Times like these, it doesn't matter if I am using natural skincare or regular skincare.

What is your summer skincare routine? Do you tend to exfoliate more? Maybe apply a mask twice a week? How do you guys battle blackheads and blemishes?

Things I tend to use:
Dickinson's Witch Hazel
Lush Tea Tree Water
Lush Grease Lightning Spot Cleanser
Origins Clear Improvement Charcoal Mask
Origins Super Spot Remover
Boscia Luminizing Black Mask
Aztec Healing Clay
French Green Clay

These are the beauty products I deem necessary in the hot summer times. I don't necessarily use all these at once. I tend to get bored of using the same things every week. I also feel like my skin gets used to some products if I prolong the usage of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment