Thursday, August 23, 2012

Sephora VIB

I have finally reached Sephora's VIB (Very Important Beauty Insider) status. To reach VIB, one must be a Sephora Beauty Insider and spend $350 within a calendar year. The benefits are VIB only events and exclusive rewards/ benefits. At today’s visit, I purchased Tarte Clean Slate Deluxe Primer Trio, Boscia Clear Complexion Treatment with Botanical Blast, and Fresh Prime & Glow.



The summer has been wreaking havoc on my skin with its humidity and sun. Sun block usually tends to break me out and clog my pores. Hence, the Boscia purchase to decongest said pores. Since I tend to break out and clog, I despise primers. However, Fresh and Tarte are more skin-friendly with their ingredients. Most primers tend to have a silicone ingredients in them, that is pretty hard to avoid. This just means I need to be more diligent using masks and exfoliators.

The VIB good bag has many interesting deluxe samples. Here is the list of what was in it: Stella McCartney's Stella Eau de Parfum 0.05 fl. oz., Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer .25 fl. oz., Benefit's Cha Cha Tint 0.08 fl. oz., L'occitane's Shea Dry Skin Hand Cream .30 fl. oz., Murad's Essential C Day Moisture Spf 30 .33 fl. oz., Algenist's Overnight Restorative Cream 0.5 fl. oz., and Sephora's Instant Moisturizer .169 fl. oz.



I am really excited to try the Benefit, L'occitane, and Smashbox items. Those are classic items that everyone seems to rave about. L'occitane has been my favorite for many years. The hand cream is super rich and has a nice calming scent. I have at least 4 tubes at a time of these. Love, love, and love.

I really need to cut down on purchases for now. Use up the items in my stash first, and then I can go purchase some more. Who is up for an Empties Challenge?





P.S. Reviews of items from my Sample Subscriptions will come soon. I want to finish up the items first before I do a review.

1 comment:

  1. the L`occitane hand cream is amazing! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete